We are the 2nd longest standing institution in the Carolinas. Our heritage extends back to 1797 when John de la Howe established a farm school for local poor and orphaned children.
Faculty and staff at L.S. Brice School, located on campus, are dedicated to assisting our students in achieving academic success and developing a broad foundation for success in life.
Students at John de la Howe School are provided access to a broad array of behavioral and residential services designed to help them heal, grow and make lasting changes.